Thursday, January 21, 2010

More time to write..

The image to the left is a dress that I hope to wear one day and look HOTT!! Right now I can't wear it. I mean I technic.ally can...but I look like straight up CRAP! So like I said in my last blog I am only eating 1000 calories a day and burning almost twice that in the gym a day. I am relying on coffee and energy drinks to do this. I am eating only when I am actually hungry, not just a little hungry or kind of hungry and when I do eat it's going to be little tiny bits. I need to learn how much it takes for my body to get full. I tend to just eat and then be like oh now I am full. I don't monitor how much it would actually take make me full. It's not good. If I really follow my plan I should lose around 5 pounds a week. This is going to really really suck, but I know it's going to be sooooooooooooooooo worth it. This might seem extreme, but I promise myself that as soon as I lose these 30 pounds I am going to slow down a lot to lose the last 15 to 20 pounds. I need to be skinny. I need it. I am sick of complaining and being like a stupid girl and being like "omg I am so fat" I am DONE, it's time I seriously do something drastic about it. You know what? What is SOOO wrong about being controlling about what you eat? Why does our society who is all a bunch of FATSOOS say that people that eat EXTREMELY healthy are not normal and dangerous to their health. I am not going to be anorexic, I am just going to be controlled. Yeah I am probably going to bitch and moan about it, but if I didn't then that really would be wierd. My goal is to lose 45 pounds and get a 3.8 GPA this semester. Send me good energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment