Thursday, January 21, 2010

Well since no one is going to read this except maybe vron, I guess I can make this really real. Tomorrow begins day one of my crazy nazi diet/workout plan. I am eating 1000 calories a day and working off 1600 calories a day in two a day work out sessions. Yes I know I know this is on the verge of anorexia. I get it! But here is the thing...I don't care. I am eating, it's not like I am not. I am just making those 1000 calories go a really long way. I am eating nutrient dense foods like fruits and vegetables and super duper lean protein like egg whites. This whole thing is a billion times easier then the normal person because I am lactose intolerant, gluten intolerant, and an ovo-vegetarian. In my blogs I am going to talk about obviously how this whole losing weight thing is going, school, life, thoughts ect. It's going to be all about me (yikes!). We'll see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment