Friday, February 5, 2010

Aright change in plans.

Ok so I did everything I said I was going to do yesterday and I actually thought I was going to die. No joke. I got no homework done and I just can't have that happening!!! SOOOOO new plan. I will eat at most 400 calories and work off 1200 calories in the gym. That would bring my hopeful weight-loss per week to 5.6. That would get me down to 30 by spring break, so that's what I am going to do. I just know that my no eat days+working out so much was going to eventually cause me to go crazy. This is MUCH more do-able. I have a HUGE math exam today that I am FUHREAKING out over! BLEH!!! I don't want to take this! I just hope I get a B or higher. Send me good energy!

1 comment:

  1. I had problems getting my homework done too when I fasted at the beginning of the week! Good luck on the test. Stay strong, you can do this!!! =D

    ReplyDelete